Re: [Shop-talk] Tool shed foundation?

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Tool shed foundation?
From: "Neil Sherry" <neiljsherry@talktalk.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 15:55:24 +0100
Depends how long term it is - if there's a chance it won't be there long, you
could just scrape back and drop it in. What I have done with sectional wooden
sheds is to put down some concrete paving slabs (normally 2 foot squares) just
laid on sand, to give a decent base that is quick to do and easy to move or get
rid of as needs change. I know it might sink, but it's been good enough.
Neil