Re: [Shop-talk] Tool shed foundation?

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Tool shed foundation?
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 11:11:17 -0400 06/11/2020 11:11:31 AM, Serialize complete at 06/11/2020 11:11:31 AM

--===============1415102446069355010==

--=_alternative 00536EC385258584_=

I've installed and moved these types of sheds.  in fact, i have one on my
gun range to hold targets.

As long as the ground is level, it's fine, but it must be pretty level or
it will not go together correctly.

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?

--=_alternative 00536EC385258584_=

moved these types of sheds. &nbsp;in fact, i have one on my gun range to
hold targets.</span>
ground is level, it's fine, but it must be pretty level or it will not
go together correctly.</span>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</span>

--===============1415102446069355010==--