[Shop-talk] First ever Shop Talk treasure hunt- PRIZE for winner--- CONG

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] First ever Shop Talk treasure hunt- PRIZE for winner--- CONGRATS to Michael Porter
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 09:36:23 -0400 09/15/2020 09:36:24 AM, Serialize complete at 09/15/2020 09:36:24 AM
--===============5414944121660917416==

--=_alternative 004ABE27852585E4_=

So the blades arrived and they fit.  So Michael Porter is our winner!

$50 was just donated to Fat Chance garage and as soon as I hear what type
of card Michael wants, that will go out as well!

Thanks to everyone that helped out and tried.  There will be more contest
in the future.

One interesting thing about the blades, they are not as 'worked over' as
the stock ones.  They are clearly meant to be stamped out as cheaply as
possible.

They weight more than the stock ones as a result, but that works out
better as they cut way better in the taller stuff!

Thanks again!

Moose

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 004ABE27852585E4_=

face="sans-serif">
is our winner!</font>
and as soon as I hear what type of card Michael wants, that will go out
as well!</font>
tried. &nbsp;There will be more contest in the future.</font>
they are not as 'worked over' as the stock ones. &nbsp;They are clearly
meant to be stamped out as cheaply as possible.</font>
as a result, but that works out better as they cut way better in the taller
stuff!</font>
Moose</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============5414944121660917416==--