Re: [Shop-talk] Solar driveway runway lights?

To: Donald H Locker <dhlocker@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Solar driveway runway lights?
From: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 11:02:00 -0400
Cc: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
I did the lollipop snowplow reflectors and they kept twisting in the wind so
I'd need to go correct them every once in a while, plus they looked hokey. But,
they worked. A reflector post, like on roadsides, on a 4x4, now you have me
thinking. One issue that comes to mind is, people walking up the driveway could
trip on them, especially when the garage carriage lights are relatively bright
compared to everything else in their field of view and would blind them to
ground based obstacles.

Maybe I need some kind of top reflector as well. Hmm.