Re: [Shop-talk] Two SSRs from one PID controller

To: "markmiller@threeboysfarm.com" <markmiller@threeboysfarm.com>, "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Two SSRs from one PID controller
From: DAVID MASSEY <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 12:47:12 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1392647_1133567623.1601729232938

 Since the minimum voltage required to turn the relays on is 3 volts wiring=
 them in series will work also.=C2=A0 If they are the same model relay they=
 should share the voltage and, by definition, receive the same current and =
they will both turn on.
Either configuration, series or parallel, will work provided the parallel c=
onfiguration doesn't require more current than the controller can provide.
=20
Dave=20

=20
=20