Re: [Shop-talk] Noise cancelling headphones (eric@megageek.com)

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Noise cancelling headphones (eric@megageek.com)
From: Mark Miller <markmiller@threeboysfarm.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 00:10:56 -0800
I have the bluetooth version of these and I think they are quite good.
Battery life (built in rechargeable, not replaceable) has been
excellent.  I like the bluetooth feature, as I like to listen to music
or podcasts from my phone.  But: they are not noise cancelling, just
plain old ear protection.

And also note that they are $15 cheaper at Amazon.

Regards,

Mark Miller   707-490-5834
markmiller@threeboysfarm.com