[Shop-talk] Looking for solution to vehicle camera problem

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Looking for solution to vehicle camera problem
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 09:00:19 -0400 03/24/2021 09:00:21 AM, Serialize complete at 03/24/2021 09:00:21 AM
--===============4259850407310292463==

--=_alternative 004771AC852586A2_=

OK, here is a weird one.

Ideally, I need a vehicle backup camera, with a COMPLETELY wireless camera
(meaning it's battery operated.)

Here is the application.  I have a front end loader with a rotating set of
forks.  I need a camera that sits to the side of this so I can see the
forks as I load the pallets on.

I've been using a wired camera, but I need to have so much slack in the
cable between the loader and the forks as they move in multiple directions
from the mounting point.

Here is a video of the forks in action.
https://youtu.be/6FRdkdKdjyY

Most battery operated cameras are meant for home based systems.

Any ideas?

Any other solutions?

Thanks.

Moose

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 004771AC852586A2_=

with a COMPLETELY wireless camera (meaning it's battery operated.)</font>
a front end loader with a rotating set of forks. &nbsp;I need a camera
that sits to the side of this so I can see the forks as I load the pallets
on.</font>
I need to have so much slack in the cable between the loader and the forks
as they move in multiple directions from the mounting point.</font>
Here is a video of the forks in action.</font>
for home based systems. &nbsp;</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============4259850407310292463==--