Re: [Shop-talk] Tire Pressure Gauges

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Tire Pressure Gauges
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 12:27:46 -0400 05/30/2022 12:27:47 PM, Serialize complete at 05/30/2022 12:27:47 PM

--===============7190223706004333649==

--=_alternative 005A6F3385258852_=

There is a very easy way that I calibrated all my TPG.

Go to a trusted mechanic that you are friendly with.  Ask him if he has a
calibrated gauge.  (He most likely does.)

Then, check all your tires.  Then, check your tires with your gauges.
Compare the readings.

I found that my 'accu-read' is spot on.  My cheap HF ones are within a
PSI.  I make a note like "reads +1PSI" on the gauge and I'm good to go.

I do this about once every 3 or 4 years.  I have noticed no read drift of
the gauges.

Then, give your buddy a 6-pack/gift card/ whatever token you have of
appreciation.

Moose

--=_alternative 005A6F3385258852_=

way that I calibrated all my TPG.</span>
mechanic that you are friendly with. &nbsp;Ask him if he has a calibrated
gauge. &nbsp;(He most likely does.)</span>
your tires. &nbsp;Then, check your tires with your gauges. &nbsp;Compare
the readings.</span>
'accu-read' is spot on. &nbsp;My cheap HF ones are within a PSI. &nbsp;I
make a note like &quot;reads +1PSI&quot; on the gauge and I'm good to go.</span>
once every 3 or 4 years. &nbsp;I have noticed no read drift of the
gauges.</span>
buddy a 6-pack/gift card/ whatever token you have of appreciation.</span>

--===============7190223706004333649==--