Re: [Shop-talk] Eradicating yellowjackets in a stone wall?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Eradicating yellowjackets in a stone wall?
From: Jimmie Mayfield <jimmie@sackheads.org>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2023 23:12:30 -0400
I recall seeing a video where someone was trying to eradicate a
hard-to-get-to hornet nest in a roof where they wound up leaving a
running shopvac at the entrance to capture the hornets as they
entered/left.  If you later suck up some powdered pesticide like Sevin
or diatomaceous earth, it ought to kill them while trapped in the vacuum.