shotimes

Re: [Shotimes] Poor mileage

Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Poor mileage
From: <clubairth@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 10:41:28 -0500
Steven:
This is NOT correct. Codes stored in the PCM will be read, regardless if the
check engine light is on or not.  Be sure and get the actual code number.
Also have the AutoZone guy erase ALL existing codes after he reads what you
have. I NEVER change or troubleshoot until the code is repeated at least
twice! Drive until the check engine light comes on again and then get the
codes reread.
 Then post back to the list.

I would recommend that you DO NOT take the car to a dealer. They were
clueless when the SHO was new and it's only worse now that the SHO has been
gone so many years!!!!
.
.