shotimes

Re: [Shotimes] Poor mileage

To: "'`V6 SHOtimes'" <SHOtimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Poor mileage
From: <clubairth@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 09:19:05 -0500
Must be a local AutoZone policy? Here at my local AZ they will read the old
EEC-IV using just the shorting bar method. They use the Actron scanner for
the latter OBD-II systems. They will also check for codes without the check
engine light being on. I don't know why they would not? It's a great way to
sell parts!! Especially O2 sensors that you don't need!!
.
.