Spitfire Tank Panel

To: Spitfires Maillist <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire Tank Panel
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@idirect.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 14:45:31 -0500
Larry Hooven asked for plans for the panel that covers the fuel tank on
the inside of the trunk (boot). I happen to have a new one that I
haven't installed yet and created a drawing of it. Sinve the majordomo
system does not support attachments, you can send E-Mail request
directly to me and I'll send a message with the file attached directly
to you.
The file is a bmp file that can be opened by many applications. If you
have MS Word, open a new file, and set the Page Setup to landscape.
Insert a picture and select the attached file. "Grab" the right corner
and expand the drawing to the full size of the page. All dimensions are
in inches.
The original diagram was produced using Visio 4 so if you would like a
copy of it, e-mail me directly.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario