Picnic Table

To: The Spit List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Picnic Table
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 14:04:00 -0600
Hi all!

Vic's kind offer of tank panel plans reminded me I had tried to send
some drawings of a picnic table I made to go off the back of Elliott to
the Triumphs list a while back, before I learned you can't send that
kind of files to everyone :/

If anyone is interested, I will be happy to send them my drawings, which
can be opened in Windows Paint (comes with Windows, under Accessories).
The table was built from two shelves I got at Home Depot and hinged
together, then added 2 table legs and their mounting screw plates, plus
two hooks to go over Elliott's luggage rack.  I have an odd rack -- it
mounts at hinge points and wraps down to the bottom edge of the trunk,
but this design can easily be adapted to the other kinds of racks out
there by shimming up the legs and making a different hook attachment, if
necessary.  It cost me all of about $20 to make, and has been used with
great success at an SCCA parking lot meet and greet, and will be used
again at the VTR South Central Regional in April!  (It holds dinner and
a bottle of wine quite nicely!)

Let me know if you are interested in the drawings.

Keep Triumphing,
Susan    :)