GT6+ o/d speedo #'s

To: spitfires list <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: GT6+ o/d speedo #'s
From: James Densley <jamesd@wsunix.wsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 13:15:56 -0800 (PST)
Hi

I posted this on the Triumph list, but no answer.  My speedo is reading
too high.  I have an overdrive tranny which I assume is original.  I
haven't been into the differential to count the teeth on the ring gear
yet, so I don't know which it is.  But my speedo has these numbers on it:
SN6203/20  and further to the right: 980.

Could anybody out there take a look at theirs and tell me what #'s they
have and what combo they have as far as tranny and differential goes, or
just tranny as long as they match as far as originality goes?

Thanks!
Jim Densley

61 TR4  CT757L
69 GT6+  KC54071LO