Re: Mig

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Mig
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 19:59:38 -0600
Hi Bob,

> I've got the "Clarke" mig welder your talking about.  I ordered it
> through JC Whitney.  It is a good investment.  Welding becomes as
> easy as putting butter on bread.  I've used it several times on thin
> and thick metals.  Works great.
>                                Bob Mc

After recieving other posts from listers, it looks like the Sears
unit is even less expensive ($299) and is already setup for gas.  I'm
tending to lean that way now.  What I need to know now is sizing of
the gas bottles.  The smallest bottle the welding supply dealer
handles is $105 and the one he recommends is $155.  The more
expensive one is around a 3 foot tall bottle.  What size are other
listers using and how long does it last them?

TIA

Brad  (In Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (Back on the Road!!!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Car is finally home and ready for
Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Frame back in garage and ready to
paint)