Spit Soft Tops

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spit Soft Tops
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 19:38:31 -0600
Well listers,

Its time for me to buy a soft top for my Mk1.  I've reached a point
where I want to drive the car more but the weather here in Nebraska
this time of year is to unpredictable.  Does any one have any
favorite brand they would like to share with me or recommend ones to
stay away from.  At the moment I'm thinking of an Amoco from
spitbits.

TIA

Brad  (In Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Car is finally home and ready for
Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Frame back in garage and ready to
paint)