Re: My evening

To: "Curtis Eads" <curtiseads@geocities.com>
Subject: Re: My evening
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 00:10:21 +0100
> Well, ladies & gentlemen...
> I just had what can only be described as the best evening of my life.  I
> found the perfect Spit (for me, anyway), then saw Saving Private Ryan
> (probably the best movie I've ever seen!), and then I met the girl of my
> dreams.  It just doesn't get any better than this.

Yes, it does.

It's when the Spitfire of your dreams (when you get it) doesn't leak oil
It's when the Spitfire of your dreams sounds like a Rolls Royce Merlin
It's when the Spitfire of your dreams occupied by the girl of your dreams
(and you, of course) goes round a corner at speed, in the wet - and the
back end
DOESN'T come round to say hello to the front!

The last item IS a dream - but the girl of your dreams will probably
forgive you for frightening her.

Regards
John Mac