Re: My evening

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: My evening
From: Chip Mautz <clmautz@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 06:08:38 -0700 (PDT)
Um - if the Spitfire of your dreams isn't leaking oil, shouldn't you
check the level??  This was a popular joke in the Land Rover club I
was in a while back...

Besides, isn't that a feature of the Triumph Chassis Self-Oiling
mechanism (tm)??

And, my MKIV doesn't suffer from the tail-swapping syndrome - maybe
it's all the spares in the trunk?   :-)

Chip

---jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk> wrote:

<snip>

> It's when the Spitfire of your dreams (when you get it) doesn't leak
oil
> It's when the Spitfire of your dreams sounds like a Rolls Royce Merlin
> It's when the Spitfire of your dreams occupied by the girl of your
dreams
> (and you, of course) goes round a corner at speed, in the wet - and
the
> back end
> DOESN'T come round to say hello to the front!

==
Roight!  I'll do you for that!