Fwd: What little Spit I had has returned

To: ualbert@juno.com, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: What little Spit I had has returned
From: PVanDuyne@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 05:50:14 EDT

--part0_902137814_boundary

In a message dated 98-08-02 23:01:59 EDT, ualbert@juno.com writes:

<< Did you ever run into a problem where, say, you drive somewhere, shut off
 the car, and then about 20-30 minutes later and you start it up again and
 it stalls/can't idle and then 5 minutes later it runs fine? I rebuilt the
 carb and ran into this very minor problem still. >>

I have not experienced this problem (yet). I drove a dozen times since the
carb rebuild all different durations without this problem. Sounds a little
like vapor lock to me.

Anyone else have any thoughts for ualbert@juno.com

Pete VanDuyne
'80  Spit