Re: 2 Questions

To: Jjcousins@ra.rockwell.com
Subject: Re: 2 Questions
From: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 16:35:05 -0400
John,
Can't respond to the first questions as I do not have a hard top.
With regard to the folding of the soft top, however, I shall quote the 1500
owners manual:  "...Push the soft top header rail rearwards and slightly
upwards while knocking the centre hoodstick forwards, until the assembly begins
to fold.  DO NOT PULL the second hoodstick downwards.  Continue lowering the
frame and pull the fabric flat over the luggage compartment lid.  Fold the
fabric over the hoodstick and turn the sides inward.  Ensure that the Vybak
windows are free from distortion and the hood fabric is not trapped by the
hoodsticks."

Regards,
Ed Hamilton