Another auto rotisserie...

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Another auto rotisserie...
From: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 15:15:38 -0700
Someone posted a link to a rotisserie a while back (sorry, I don't
recall who), and I was quite intrigued with it.  Looking around this
afternoon, I found another one claiming only to cost about $200 - you
build it, of course.  The plans & steps are very concise, but a little
sketchy in one or two areas.  I think it would help to have all the
parts in front of you as you read through it.  It's at
http://www.lips.net/~ima454/rotator.htm

Good luck...

Peter Ficklin
'63 Spit (soon to be spinning happily on a rotiss...)