Re: My "new" Spitfire

To: Curtis Eads <curtiseads@geocities.com>
Subject: Re: My "new" Spitfire
From: Reed Mideke <rmideke@interbase.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 08:44:24 -0700
Curtis, welcome to the nuthouse.
        When I first got my spit, all the electrics seemed quite
random. Most of it was due to (barely visible) corrosion on the
fuse contacts (the hazard lights are on a different fuse, but I think
they use the same blinker unit). So take a bit of sand paper and
make sure that they're all clean and tight. After that, it's probably
time to pull out the old test light. Actually, if you don't have
one, I'd suggest you invest in a multi-meter and a couple of clip leads
It doesn't have to be fancy, just to enough to show you if theres
power and continuity.

Good luck.

--
Reed Mideke                                        rmideke@interbase.com