Re: Tech: Getting down to nuts and bolts

To: jim.gambony@eds.com
Subject: Re: Tech: Getting down to nuts and bolts
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 13:37:34 PDT
Jim,
My dad owns a NAPA store and we have a HUGE selection of nuts and bolts.
When I redid my u-joints I'm pretty sure I replaced most of the bolts
and all of the nuts with what we had in stock.  And they were exact
matches, I think.  I'll go down to the store later today and look
around.  If my NAPA has it then any one nationwide should or should be
able to get them.  In a more general sense, NAPA makes just about any
part you could need for you car that isn't a body part or interior part.
Just about anything mechanical or electrical I have found in my store.
My spit runs just fine on Echelin electronics, United brakes, Gates
hoses and belts and other various NAPA product lines.  Of course I am
WAAAY biased being the 4th generation in my family to own a NAPA store.

good luck

Ryan Smith
Mechanical Engineering, VPI&SU
Emerald Green, 72 Spitfire