Re: Mail list window stickers

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Mail list window stickers
From: GatesDavid@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 08:18:55 EDT
I have a little over 8 Meg available to host such a page.  In addition to
pictures of list members a short bio might also be nice.  I have often
wondered about such things as  ages, location, ocupation, Triumph
experience/history, etc of the list members.  If anyone else has interest in a
page like this let me know. If enough interest is generated I will start
collecting pictures and bios and put a page up.

David Gates
'73 Spitfire 1500
Hawaii