Re: Window Stickers

To: "Theodore R. Stevens" <stevens@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Window Stickers
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:45:15 -0700
Thanks for the suggestion.  I have checked with my supplier and they
have indicated that it can be done that way although a little higher in
price.  I don't yet know the details but because of the very high
response rate, I suspect that I will be able to absorb the extra cost
without impacting the total cost to the members who want them.

I'll keep you (and the list) posted as I find out more.

Theodore R. Stevens wrote:

> The stickers sound like a fine idea.  Would these be clear vinyl w/o
> adhesive (the 'static cling' type)? That would be my preference.  With
> mirror-image printing, of course, so the non-printed side of the sticker
> can cling to the inside of the window and still be legible from outside.
>
> I'd thought another idea would be to print up JUST the @autox.team.net on
> small stickers to put on the existing hub cap stickers, until I realized
> it's triumphS and not triumph.
>
> As far as other logos, there IS the "official" Scions of Lucas logo, which
> I find rather garish.  Maybe it could be updated.  (If I misremember
> incorrectly, it's a crossed spanner and piston on a Union Jack background.)
> ---
> Ted Stevens     stevens@erols.com
> 74 TR6          Gaithersburg, MD

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer