Re: Window Stickers

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Window Stickers
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 16:42:13 -0500
Hi Joe!

Thanks for yet again coming up with a winner of an idea, and taking your
time to implement it!

Personally I like the wreath, since the text can be added very simply
and unmistakably at the bottom, while the globe would look more messy
with text added, in my opinion.  And Spitfires were produced wholly
under the Leyland merger, so why even use the globe at all?

I disagree with the Spitfire bull-eye logo since it is too much like the
Roadster Factory's Coventry Inn stuff, and I strongly disagree with what
they are doing.

I also like the idea of the Scions logo, even if I don't particularly
care for the artwork.  Scions represents all of us out there who share
our love for these cars on the Internet, and that seems to be the spirit
of this sticker you are proposing.  Even if we aren't thrilled with the
logo itself, it is our representative emblem as a group, just not
specifically Spitfire-oriented.

My choices are:

#1 -- Spitfire Wreath -- white background would be best, to stand out
against a windshield; with green wreath and silver or black lettering

#2 -- Scions logo -- ditto about the white background

Hope this helps!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley   :)