Re: Spit safety question...

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Spit safety question...
From: Patrick Barber <sailnbail@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 18:45:07 -0400
Joe Curry wrote:

> Patrick,
> I thought everybody know I was "Doorless in Seattle".

Joe, Seattle is a bit toooo far from Detroit.  It may have been worth
800 to 1000 mile drive, but not 2000 miles (4000 Round trip). Thanks for
the offer on the frame.

With the help of the body shop owner, I did find a spitfire within a
mile of his shop.  I am going to stop in on Friday and see if the owner
is willing to sell.  The car is in bad shape, or so it seems. the Rust
spots on the Bonnet are gigantic. The car is White and the rust spots
make it look like a spitfire Cow.   Well, at this point I figure my most
important tool is patience.
--
Patrick Barber
74 Spitfire 1500 (FM14774U)