Re: mileage question

To: ualbert@juno.com
Subject: Re: mileage question
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 06:55:52 +0000
You have a USA version with a 8.7 Gallon tank (UK is 7.25).  175/8.7 is
20.11 MPG so it realy depends how "economicly" you drive the car.  (Not
raceing away from the traffic lights every time)

If the distance was made with one long Journy as opposed to drive 2
miles a day.  Then I would be woried, if however it lots of littel
Journeys then it's only alittel in efficiant.  The UK car's get about 35
MPG (quoted) I tended to get about 30 out of mine unless I was fealing
perticularly good.

--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot