Feedback on List Logos

To: Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Feedback on List Logos
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 18:22:37 -0700
I thought I'd catch my breath and report what I have received so far in
the orders for the list decals.

In the past 24 hours I have received firm orders as follows:

Spitfires list Static Cling--- 78
Spitfires list Sticky-back ---  7
Triumphs list Static Cling ---178
Triumphs list Sticky-back  --- 25

I think I will receive orders until the middle of next week and then go
ahead and start production (adding 10 to 20 percent for late or follow
on orders)

So please get your requirements in if you want to be included.

Regards,
Joe Curry

P.S. I borrowed a "Genuine" Globe emblem from a Herald Hubcap today and
I will use it to replicate the color scheme as closely as possible on
the emblems.  I hope everybody will be pleased.

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer