Re: SPITFIRE Engine side plates

To: David Stevely <DStevely@webleicester.co.uk>
Subject: Re: SPITFIRE Engine side plates
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@tibco.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 14:50:02 -0500
I was just thinking this the other but had not gotten around to asking!
:) Thanks David!

Any responders, please include me?

Vic

--
Regards,

Vic

Victor Michael                 |       vmichael@tibco.com
Systems Engineer               |     Voice (312) 214-2327
TIBCO Finance Technology Inc.  |     Pager (800) 759-8888
CTS, Chicago                   |             Pin# 1583904
'77 Spitfire (fm62959u) http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael