Rogues Gallery

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rogues Gallery
From: GatesDavid@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 14:20:38 EDT
So far I only have 10 people on the list, and that includes me.  There are
still quite a few out there who said they would participate but I have not
received anything from most of you.  So please send me your info and I will be
happy to upload it.  So far the site has taken 79 hits, so there seems to be
some interest.  The more the merrier.  A couple people had to send me info
twice because for some reason I did not get the first try.  I check my email
several times a day and will upload right away (it only takes a couple
minutes), so if you send me something to add or update and you don't see it
within a day please send it again.  Thanks.  Sorry for nagging.

Hope to hear from you.

David Gates
'73 Spitfire 1500
Hawaii