Still looking for a top.

Subject: Still looking for a top.
From: Andy Warfield <warfiel@gaul.csd.uwo.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 09:01:17 -0400 (EDT)
Hey everyone,

        Well, the engine on my spit should be back together this weekend.
I picked up the rebuilt head yesterday and my gaskets, rings, and bearings
just arrived from Victoria British.  I am still, sadly, without a soft top
though.  I have the frame, but cannot afford a new top before going off to
school in a few weeks.  Does anybody have a top that they aren't using
that would keep the water out of my car for at least the rest of the year?
I don't need anything fancy, I'd just like to be able to go day tripping
with a little more than the tarp in the trunk to count on 'in case of
emergency' :).

Any help would be fantastic,

        Andy.

1968 Mk III
Ottawa, Canada

---
   "I wake to sleep, and take my waking slow.
    I feel my fate in what I cannot fear.
    I learn by going where I have to go."

        - Words for the Wind, Theodore Roethke

Andy Warfield