I stand corrected

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I stand corrected
From: GT6in@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 15:28:39 EDT
  Ok well a closer look at my GT6 has revealed that it is in fact not the
driveshaft        U -joints that died the other day.  It could only be the
other most annoying u-joint on the car.  Yep, one of  the axle u-joints is
dead.  In fear of the rotflex donuts I decided to take it to the shop.  The
mechanic now thinks I beat on my car because the u-joint coupling literally
sheared off!  I don't know what kinda torque created that, but I'll put the
blame on metal fatigue.
      So now I am stuck with a busted axle.  Anyone have an axle lying around
that they don't need?  All I need is the half that goes from the diff to the
rotoflex.
Thanks,
Tom