LBC News from abroad

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LBC News from abroad
From: "Brian Furgalus" <bfurgalus@geocities.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 98 11:56:48 -0400
This message has been sent from a public
Internet terminal.  Please note that the
identity of the sender cannot be guaranteed.

Well guys, as I may or may not have said earlier, I'm visiting Disney World
with our marching band.  Having a wonderful time!  I feel like I'm in the UK,
there are many visitors here from there.  Saw a spitfire in a parking lot and I
was full of sadness.  It was quite dull, top was shot, bonnet latches were
gone, etc, but NO RUST!  Gee, I should buy my next used car here!  Just for the
record, I'm sending this message from an Internet Kiosk in Innoventions in
Epcot Center (re).  I'll be back on the list Monday!

Cheer,
Brian Furgalus