Re: Joined the list

To: Nathan Coraor <ndc12@scasd.k12.pa.us>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Joined the list
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 09:04:27 -0400
At 10:05 PM 8/16/98 -0400, Nathan Coraor wrote:
>Well after poking around on triumphs for long enough I found my way in
>here.  Just wondering how many Spitfire owners there are in the Central PA
>area.

A few I'll wager.   Best way to find out is to join a local club.  Try the
VTR (Vintage Triumph Register) web page to find one near you.

http://www.vtr.org

>Nathan Coraor
>'80 Spitfire. Plus rust.

Did you have to pay extra for the rust????

Cheers,

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire  FM96062 UO
(53 HP)

Succasunna, NJ USA

The One Immutable Rule of Automotive Satisfaction:
"It is more fun to drive a slow car fast than to drive a fast car slow"
- Cory Farley in Autoweek, 8/17/98