Well....No Real LBC, (except Lyin' Bill Clinton)

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Well....No Real LBC, (except Lyin' Bill Clinton)
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 20:46:50 -0700
Listers,

You probably feel as I, that arguing (discussing ... same thing) =
religion or politics is a no-win situation.
If so, delete now.  Sorry for wasting your bandwidth.

        However, I'm real curious, knowing we have some of the more liberal, =
tree hugging types as well as the right of Darth Vader, so....  How did =
Bubba's little confessional come across to you?  Would your opinion =
differ if he were an LBC aficionado, as opposed to the Mustang crowd?  =
Since this is an International list(s), please let's hear the world wide =
opinion.  If you don't want the general list bandwidth wasted, please =
reply to me directly.  I will post results if you so desire.

        Personally ..if he really wants to stand up and be responsible for his =
actions, resign!  Save us any more time and expense.  JMHO

        Sorry again to those who hoped, like Bill does now, that this will all =
just go away.  Not gonna happen Bubba !

(opinions expressed are NOT those of the Triumph Travelers in general or =
any of its members in particular, myself excluded)

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA
prubrew@ix.netcom.com