Soft Top: Terminally Dirty

To: Spitfires <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Soft Top: Terminally Dirty
From: Curtis Eads <curtiseads@geocities.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 22:40:38 -0600
While I wait for parts to get my Spitty back on the street (a con. rod,
head gasket, etc.), I've decided to clean the exterior up.  It's amazing
what some polishing compound will do to 20 years of Arizona sun!  Soon
it'll be British Racing Green again, as opposed to the dead grass color
it is right now...  Anyway, I just can't seem to get the top clean with
plain soap & water.  What sort of cleaner can I safely use?

Thanks
Curtis Eads
'79 Spitfire
'82 RX-7 (i know, i know...)