Re: Brake Bleed Pumps

To: Jerry <lensman@erols.com>,
Subject: Re: Brake Bleed Pumps
From: Michael Galloway <mgx@spruce.lsd.ornl.gov>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 07:30:08 -0400
jerry ...

i went down this same path this spring. i always had trouble bleeding my
brakes due to DPO(s) overtightening the bleeders and due to leaky threads
on the bleeders. i asked your very question to the list and ended up buying
a mityvac. i still could not get the brakes bled well. then i bought and
installed a set of speedbleeders and after installing them i had well bled
brakes in about 15 minutes. speedbleeders live up to their claims. have a
look at this url:

        www.speedbleeder.com

--michael

ps: no commercial interest in speedbleeders, yadayadayada ....

Thus Spake: Jerry (lensman@erols.com):

--
-- m