Spitfire: Web Page Update

To: Spitfires <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Spitfire: Web Page Update
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@tibco.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 01:29:30 -0500
I know... I've had a lot of time on my hands recently and have been
making changes to this web site like a mad man. I've been trying to
reserve announcements for substantial updates.

Some new items...

Addition of the Triumphs MotoRing
More technical docs and links
Personal page section (Submit your page)
Credit to those who have helped me (You're probably in them)
Added other mail lists, including this one, to Resources
Improved navigation
New Journal entries

Check it out.

--
Regards,

Vic

Victor Michael                 |       vmichael@tibco.com
Systems Engineer               |     Voice (312) 214-2327
TIBCO Finance Technology Inc.  |     Pager (800) 759-8888
CTS, Chicago                   |             Pin# 1583904
'77 Spitfire (fm62959u) http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael