Re: I'm still out here!?

To: tomomalley@hey.net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: I'm still out here!?
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 20:07:59 EDT

<<  who else would adopt such a moniker as "herald948"? :-)

 >--Andy

 Ah....sounds plausible enough but I'm still not convinced.
 Okay....what's your favorite christmas song?

   :-) >>

You make it too easy: "The Christmas Song" as sung by Nat King Cole, of
course! (Bet you were expecting "Hark the Herald Axles Swing"!)

Perhaps if I made some statement such as "your Mk.2 Spitfire should have had
an all-synchro gearbox" you'd all be satisfied as to my true identity and we
could get back to Spitfires? ;-)

--Andy