Re: I'm still out here!?

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: I'm still out here!?
From: tomomalley@hey.net (Tom O'Malley)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 01:01:34 GMT
Keith writes...

>Andy, it really is you...welcome back you long lost soul *S*

I dunno Keith....frankly I'm worried.  I mean, last week this supposed
Andy Mace makes a public statement that  "your Mk.2 Spitfire should
have had an all-synchro gearbox" <very irregular for the scholarly Mr.
Mace, no?>  and then this week his e-mail address mysteriously changes
to an AOL account.

I suspect foul play. <shudder>

And notice below the rush he is in to change the topic.  I've seen
this tactic used before...
  :-)

>> You make it too easy: "The Christmas Song" as sung by Nat King Cole, of
>> course! (Bet you were expecting "Hark the Herald Axles Swing"!)
>>
>> Perhaps if I made some statement such as "your Mk.2 Spitfire should have
>had an all-synchro gearbox" you'd all be satisfied as to my true identity and
>we could get back to Spitfires? ;-)
>>
>> --Andy

Cheers!
Tom O'Malley in Southbridge Massachusetts
'74, '77 Spits