Triumph Technical Reference Database

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph Technical Reference Database
From: Rick Gregory <rick_gregory@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 16:23:09 -0700 (PDT)
Well the responses I've received have been overwhelmingly in favor of
the database so I will begin building the foundation this week. I
estimate the preplanning, setup, and programming will take from 6 to 8
weeks. After that I'll contact those of you who volunteered to assist
me in stocking it. (Thank you everyone for your ideas and volunteering)

As soon as I've got something to report or show I'll post a message.

--Rick