Re: SU linkage

To: rstieg <rstieg@ci.bartlett.tn.us>
Subject: Re: SU linkage
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 10:11:17 -0700
Rick,
For my 1500 with a pair of HS2's purloined from an early Mk3, I
fabricated a cable linkage by looking at the pictures in the Haynes
manual and doing some browsing through a wrecking yard for linkage
pieces.  The pedal assembly is from a later Spit and replaces the bar
linkage that was stock on the earlier Spits.

Which SU's do you have?  I might be able to provide a pattern for the
major piece you need to construct.

Joe

rstieg wrote:

> WANTED:
> Linkage assy. for a pair of SU's to be mounted on my lame 1500 75 Spitfire.
>  Will be rebuilding the carbs soon but have no linkage
> controls, etc.  Anybody? Ideas?
> rick stieg 75 spit (strombergered)

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer