Re: SU linkage

To: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: SU linkage
From: "Kevin B. Rhodes" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 10:08:58 -0400
This is hardly the "factory" way, but on my car. when the PO installed dual
SU's he just used a bent piece of aluminum with a hole and a slot cut in it to
hold the end of the throttle cable. It sticks out about 1 1/2 inches. It
works,
but is less than elegant. I plan to create my own factory type linkage. Joe
Curry has a template for the mounting arm that he was kind enough to send
me, I
am going to fabricate the rest of the linkage from R/C model aircraft parts.

Kevin Rhodes
Freddy the Spit