Electrical woes -- AGAIN

To: Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Electrical woes -- AGAIN
From: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 12:58:44 -0400
When turning on the dash panel switch to the first position, the fuse
immediately blows.  This would be the number two fuse that handles the
panel lights, running, side marker, tail and liscense plate lights.
Initially, I removed the rheostat, cleaned it up and the problem (I
thought) went away.  The fuse blowing problem is back.  I've checked the
panel switch and find it to be in order.  Additionally, I've discovered
that the radio and wipers are not working either -- albiet the fuse
doesn't blow when I try to actuate these.  Would greatly appeciate
suggestions from the group -- I can't locate it.

Best regards,
Ed Hamilton