Spit parts for sale - update

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spit parts for sale - update
From: trunnell@mindspring.com (Glenn Trunnell)
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 21:32:20 -0400
Thanks to all the people who e-mailed about parts off the donor car.  As
you may have heard we had a hurricane last week, and while I didn't get hit
my parents who live in Southport NC got lots of trees and debris down.  So
I'll be spending a few days there helping them clean up.  I hope to have
the parts car dismantled by next weekend and can start selling some of the
parts then.  I wasn't really sure what to charge for the parts so I've
called several used parts suppliers and this is what I think is reasonable.
These prices are all lower than the lowest price that I could find, but if
someone thinks I'm way out of line let me know and we'll talk.  I'm not
interested in making a huge profit but I cannot afford to give the stuff
away either.

Diff - $225
Axle - $65 includes yoke  $125 gets you everything (backing plate,flange, drum)
Drive shaft - $75
Grill - $75
Valence pieces on side of grill-$20 ea.

Please e-mail me if you need anything else or want to negotiate on these prices.
It will be a few days before I can get back to you though.

Thanks,
Glenn Trunnell