spitfire parts

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: spitfire parts
From: Wayne Lowry <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 09:43:07 -0500
After much soul searching and due to the fact that I will be moving soon
I offer my Spitfire for sale. It is an early project car and would be
best parted out. (Can anyone say exessive rust). Mechanicals and
electricals are in wonderful shape. I just don't have the resouses to
continue with this project. It is a 70 model and it does run well with a
fresh rebuilt .020 over 1300 motor. I am asking 500.00 for all, but will
part out if noone wants the whole thing. Let me know your needs and I
will get back to you.
Bruce Lowry
Hallsville, Tx  (Way in the eastern part of Texas)