Oil Pressure Switch

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Oil Pressure Switch
From: "Jack Levy - Computer Consultants - Hwd. FL" <sales@cocoinc.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 21:01:00 -0400
Today my oil light came on and I panicked pulled over and found that the car
was in a puddle of oil, my oil. I shut it off and looke under the hood and
could not  find where the oil was coming from, I then started the engine
expecting it to squirt out a crack but found it flowing out of the oil
pressure switch, right underneath where it gets plugged into the connector
that says Rists. Has anyone ever had this happen, I've tried to find the
switch in my Moss catalog but I can't find it.

Jack

76 TR6
80 Spitfire
80 TR8