Re: Stuck Spit brake drum screw!

To: Chris DeStaffany <sjmeds@rockisland.com>
Subject: Re: Stuck Spit brake drum screw!
From: Wayne Lowry <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 22:56:33 -0500
Had the same problem on an Austin healey....Friend grabbed an impact screwdriver
and 2 whacks later I was fixing my brakes. I went and bought myself one
immediately. I had lived with stuck screws for a long time and used all the
methods that were available to my overactive imagination. If it works as well as
the tap and die set and the nut splitter that I have bought (and never used!!!)
I will never have another stuck screw again!!
Just a theory!!
Bruce Lowry