Service Bulletins

To: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Service Bulletins
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 1998 10:27:55 -0700
In case anybody is wondering what happened to those service bulletins I
mentioned a few weeks ago, I still have them but have not had the time
to transpose them for uploading to the internet.

Here's the problem as I see it.

1. I tried re-typing them so they will be in a text format so they will
not take up as much server space as if they were scanned.  But that
process is too time intensive and there are illustrations that have to
be scanned anyway.  After doing about 4 or 5, I realized that was not
how I wanted to spend the rest of my natural life.

2. Scanning them and uploading would also be time consuming and the
resulting files would be too large for my own server resources.

3.  Others have offered to do the work, but I would have to get them
copied as the owner of the documents doesn't want them to leave my
possession.  The volume if the data would make it very expensive to copy
and I can't see bearing that expense.

Any suggestions?  These documents need to be shared, but I have found
myself entirely too short of time and funds to do it justice.

Regards,
Joe

  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer